When packing to visit the Bahamas, it’s essential to consider all of the things you will be doing throughout your visit, and, of course, the weather. When visiting the Bahamas during spring break, the weather will be enjoyable – anywhere from 75 to 84 degrees! Consider this your complete guide of what to bring before heading off to the tropics.
Bahamas Spring Break Packing Tips
- You should dress comfortably for the plane ride to and from, as planes can often be chilly. Make sure to bring layers so that you are at a comfortable temperature!
- It may be chillier in the early morning and at night when the sun goes down. Remember this while you’re packing your favorite spaghetti strap dress or polo!
- You will most likely have to cover up before going to a resort restaurant for lunch.
- Lounging around the beach for a week sounds great, but just in case you want to leave the resort, make sure you bring some beachy casual clothes too!
Essentials for Men and Women
- Enough underwear for the duration of the trip
- A few pairs of socks
- Two sets of pajamas
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Comb or hairbrush
- Hair/styling products
- Beach hat or baseball hat
- Any toiletries you may need
- A comfy t-shirt
- A pair of jeans or joggers for the plane
- Jean jacket or cardigan
- Two or three swimsuits
- One or two kimonos, beach wrap, or sarong
- Flip flops or sandals
- Two pairs of shorts
- A skirt
- Three or four casual shirts
- A casual dress or romper
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A nice dress
- A jumpsuit
- High heels or wedges
- Cardigan or wrap
- Exercise clothes
- A bra and/or strapless bra, sports bra
- Straightening and/or curling iron
- A comfy t-shirt
- Sweatshirt and/or jacket
- Pants or joggers for the plane
- A belt
- Two or three swim trunks
- Two or three t-shirts
- Flip flops
- Two or three pairs of shorts/beach shorts
- Two or three polos
- Two pairs of jean/trouser style pants
- Two button-down shirts
- A pair of nice shoes for dinner
- A pair of comfortable walking shoes
Bahamas Spring Break at Peace & Plenty Resort
After packing for the Bahamas, make sure you and your suitcase end up at the Peace & Plenty Resort! We are the perfect place for vacation – whether it be spring break with the family, a significant other, or a group of friends. Our hotel rooms and island cottages will meet all of your needs. During the day, you can relax on the beach while we serve you lunch and tropical-flavored cocktails as you soak up the sun. Visit our beach club to take out a paddleboard or go snorkeling in the crystal blue waters. With the gorgeous weather, views, and our excellent staff, your stay will be nothing short of extraordinary.